- Remove the printer from the box.
- Assemble and insert the roll of badges into the printer.
- Plug the black power cord into the printer and a power socket.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer. Make sure the green status light comes on.
- Use the [▲], [▼] and [OK] buttons to set your language, the time and date as prompted.
Follow these steps to connect a Brother QL-820NWB Printer to your phone, tablet or computer:
Connect the printer and your phone, tablet or computer to the same WiFi network to print your labels via AirPrint:
- Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select WLAN > WLAN (On/Off) > On in the settings menu. Press [OK].
- Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select WLAN > Infra Manual Setting in the settings menu. Press [OK].
- Your printer will search for available Wi-Fi networks. Remember, your printer and your phone/tablet/computer will need to be on the same network.
- Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select your desired network. Press OK.
- Provide your password.
- Look in the top right of the screen. Press [Menu] to switch between uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols
- Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select the correct characters.
- If it connects, it will say “Connected!” Press [OK].
- If it does not connect, repeat steps 9 through 11.
- Press the [OK] button to return to the main screen. You should see the Wi-Fi icon in the top right.
If you don't have a WiFi network you can use bluetooth to connect to the printer.
- Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select BLUETOOTH > BLUETOOTH (On/Off) > On in the settings menu. Press [OK].
- Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select BLUETOOTH > Automatic Reconnection (On/Off) > On in the settings menu. Press [OK].
- On your device, navigate to the settings app and go to the Bluetooth Settings. Here you should be able to pair with your printer.
If you are having trouble printing your labels, please get in contact with support.